Tuesday 13 September 2011

first class

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Welcome to my new blog. This blog is created specially for KPD3016 which stands for Pengajaran Teknologi dab Penaksiran I. Thanks to Dr Nurul who had given so much cooperation for me in order to create this blog. During our first class, we had an ice breaking of this subject. Dr Nurul told us about the task that we need to do. Before ending the class, she gave us a few questions to think. Let's think together....


How is life without energy?

Can you imagine when our life is without energy. It may heard nonsense because even our ancestors use energy to do their daily life routine such as cooking. But can you imagine it just for a while. What have come in your mind? For me, there's no life without energy.


How is energy shortage affect our life?

Energy shortage is lack of energy. When there is lack of energy, I think our daily life routine will be disturbed. We need to use energy wisely. 



What do you know about nuclear energy? Can it be dominant energy source in Malaysia? Justify your answer.

Nuclear energy is a reaction of radioactive substances such as uranium. It is renewable energy but the source for it is non-renewable. It can be dominant energy source in Malaysia but still need more research for it. We need to take lessons from the other countries which had practice this type of energy. This energy had a lot of advantages and disadvantages. 


I think that's all for my first entry. InsyaAllah I will update this blog from time to time. 



Sekian... 

No comments:

Post a Comment