Monday 26 September 2011

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

How's your day??? Always fine... Alhamdulillah... Today is Monday. So it means that I'll update my blog to tell about what I've learned in the KPD class this morning. I think I learned a lot today. Wow, I already learned how to write learning outcomes, it seems like I'm going to be a teacher sooner or later. Yup, in this coming two years, InsyaAllah.

Di awal pembelajaran, saya belajar mengenai perbezaan antara matlamat (goal) dan objektif (objective). Objektif adalah sesuatu yang lebih jelas dan dapat dicapai dalam jangka masa pendek. Ia lebih berstruktur dan konkrit dan ia ke arah mencapai sesuatu matlamat. Manakala matlamat pula ialah hasrat jangka panjang yang hendak dicapai dan kurang berstruktur. 

"Goals without objectives can never be accomplished while objectives without goals will never get you to where you want to be”

That's all for now...i'm going to meeting to discuss about seminar next week...I'll continue sharing about what I've learned next entry...see you then :)




No comments:

Post a Comment